The cooperation with IMC helped us in fully exploiting our CAD system potential and to carrying out our projects more efficiently.

Alexander V., Director of the construction group - Global player in conveyor technology

History

As a planning office, we can look back to our company history of over a hundred years.

1890

the company ‘‘Karl-Schiege-Eisenbau’’ was formed in Leipzig at the company’s headquarters. A technical office also forms part of the company.

1912

Conversion into a joint stock company

1922

Sale to "Wolf Nettler & Jakobiwerke"

1938

Transition to "Mannesmann Röhrenwerke"

1946

Seizure, forced administration and nationalisation

1958

Technical office in "VEB Brücken- und Stahlbau", renamed to "VEB Industriemontagen Leipzig" in 1965

1992

Privatisation of the company as "Industriemontagen Leipzig GmbH"

1994

Spin-off of the planning department as "IMC Planungsgesellschaft mbH" under integration of a planning unit of "IAB Anlagenbau GmbH Leipzig"

 

News

11.06.2020Project preview: New Beiersdorf Campus

This construction project involves the expansion / new construction of the Beiersdorf Group headquarters in Hamburg. IMC has received an order from...[more]


12.08.2019New project started: VW Wolfsburg power plant

At the end of July a new IMC project for steel construction planning of a stage in the VW Wolfsburg power plant started. For approx. 190t steel...[more]


08.07.2019Project start ACPS Ingersheim, production hall

In the Ingersheim industrial area, ACPS Automotive GmbH will build its new headquarters and development center. The range of services IMC...[more]